[NRVR-Members] Welcome 2021 NRV Rocketry Members!

Steve Florig opensky9 at vt.edu
Tue Mar 2 09:46:51 CST 2021

All,

On the group motor order, I won't be coordinating that again (or coming to
another launch) until I've got my COVID vaccine.  I'm in group 1b so I
expect I'll be vaccinated soon and can get back to flying some rockets!  In
the meantime, don't wait for me to initiate the group order.  Hope to see
you all soon!

-Steve