[NRVR-Members] Welcome New Member Adrian Torrico Moreno

Thomas Tweeks Weeks tom at theweeks.org
Sun Sep 11 23:01:21 CDT 2022

Hey all!

We have a new member Adrian Torrico Moreno, so be sure not to confuse him with our older member, Adrien Drouault. (first name spelled a little different too :)

I think Adrian M. is just moving to the area.. was loving our last launch.. and is going to starting his Masters next year in Aerospace (iirc).

Want to introduce yourself Adrian?.. and let us know if you have any questions about the L1 cert you told me you're about to take on?  Also, let us know if you want to place a motor order with us (this week).. or if that's rushing things for you.

Welcome to NRVR!

T.Weeks
[ NRVR.org ]( http://www.NRVR.org )