[NRV Rocketry] [NRVR-Launches] Rocket Launch Announcement

Thomas Weeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Sat May 28 22:43:10 CDT 2011

Thanks for sending this out Chuck!

I'm going to try to make the launch myself. I would like to both meet some of
our VAST brethren.. as well as possibly get my L1 cert flight finally knocked
out after all these years of various setbacks (from my old TX flying days).

If I want to get in the line up of cert launches.. who do I need to talk to?
Just that vast-info address?

Also.. Is the launch fee the same for VAST and non-VAST members?

Tweeks