[NRV Rocketry] [NRVR-Launches] June 28 Launch Report

Bob Schoner bob.schoner at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 11:34:03 CDT 2014

Ben,

Thanks for the comment.  In the past they have not had any problem with
limited announcements like our web site, friends, schools, scout groups,
etc.  I got in trouble when I advertised a launch in the Events section of
the paper.

The understanding is that we won't do any big public announcements.  I
think our website traffic will not cause a problem.  We want to find those
really interested, not just everyone looking for some place to bring the
kids on Saturday afternoon.  I think that has worked well for us so far.

Thanks

Bob